This week we’re happy to announce that we’ve added brand new Project Management features to HeavyJob. HeavyJob Project Management allows you to generate, track, and manage Submittals and RFIs based on third-party contact information. Manage documents in a customizable folder structure and easily track responses from subcontractors.
HeavyJob Project Management allows you to:
- Access all project files and information in one place.
- Improve collaboration with owners and subs.
- Track every detail with flexible tools that adapt to your needs.
- Reduce risk by having a full archive of all records and actions.
- Get accurate information to the field with approved submittals.
- Prevent delays caused by forgotten or mismanaged submittals.
With the new Project Management functionality, you will be able to see a clear path of communication between the project owner, project manager, and subcontractors to ensure the project starts on time and runs efficiently, without slowdowns due to delayed responses. View all of your due dates, statuses, reviewers, and important dates all in one dashboard, and save time with automatic data entry from time cards and daily diaries.
If you already have HeavyJob, you can get started with Project Management by requesting access from your administrator today. For assistance with setting up users in Credentials, call HCSS support at 1-800-444-3196.