Our comprehensive implementation process is designed to save you time, money, and frustration by easily incorporating your new software into your existing workflow.
Tailored to your company’s business needs
Discuss your current processes and how to adapt them to your new software
Design new processes and create a plan for rollout
Review, update, and import data into your system.
Train end users to ensure your company’s success.
Online implementation is a structured implementation with a set schedule. It offers the knowledge and guidance of HCSS staff in a convenient online format. It is a great solution for companies who meet a specific set of criteria.
• Webcam discussions with HCSS Implementation team
• Remote configuration of data
• Webcam walkthrough training of software
• Check-ins with HCSS team on rollout progress
The HCSS Academy is perfect for updating your skills and usage of our software. Learn how to use new features, or train your whole team.
• Customized plan for you to train your company
• HCSS-provided videos and training materials
• Consultants available for check-ins and support
• Constantly updated training materials available
Get a crash course for new users, or get more in-depth training on advanced features for current users.
• Classroom training is currently only available for HeavyBid.
Bring HCSS to your office to train a group of new employees, expand your knowledge of the software, or refresh your skills.
Users Group Meeting
Join more than 1,500 of your peers in Houston to improve your usage of HCSS software, learn about new products and features, influence the future of our products, and network with others in construction.
Since 1986, HCSS has been developing software to help construction companies streamline their operations. Today, we are recognized as a pioneer and leader in our market, serving thousands of construction companies across the nation. Year after year, we continue to innovate, refine, and expand our products as the industry evolves.