SOFTWARE BUILT FOR CONSTRUCTION
Since 1986, HCSS has been the gold standard in construction software
for the heavy, highway, and utility construction industries.
ESTIMATING & BIDDING
- Bid more work in less time, reduce tedious data entry, manage sub and supplier quotes, make last-minute changes, and reduce risk.
- Integrate with your accounting system, scheduling software, and job and resource management software, so you can work more efficiently across your entire company.
- Used by over 2,500 companies, from the biggest names in the industry to small and medium-sized contractors.
- Offered in three different levels, each designed to fit a specific type and size of company.
TIME CARDS & REPORTING
- Increase efficiency, production, and profit while reducing unexpected problems by analyzing daily job costs and comparing production rates to let you know how your jobs are doing, so you can make real-time changes.
- Supplement to your current accounting system designed for operations that allow Foreman to easily record time from the field and send directly to payroll while Project Managers can perform budget analysis of multiple jobs at once or do what-if scenarios planning for better outcomes.
- HeavyJob has over 13,000 licensed users and continues to grow as more companies look to run leaner with comprehensive job management solutions.
DISPATCHING & SCHEDULING
- Advanced resource tool that provides and easy-to-use interface with electronic magnet boards, Gantt charts and online maps to track equipment, employees, trucking, tools and inventory.
- Built in Rental Management Tool to allow you to manage your rentals efficiently without wasting time or money.
- Track employee skills, manage current events, review past performance and monitor equipment usage, small tools and inventory.
- Three views to accomodate any dispatching styles; Magnet Board, Map View and Schedule
- Hardware that collects your equipment data, and software that transforms it into useful information in one, easy-to-use system to help you run your fleet more efficiently and improve profits.
- Web-based application allows you the flexibility to track all of your equipment from large excavators or small conex boxes from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Instantly see where all of your equipment is, capture meter reading in one central system, analyze operations, calculate mileage by state, monitor driver behavior, or do real-time reporting and costing.
- Recover stolen equipment quickly with instant theft notification and location.
- Shop automation tool that alerts you to maintenance needs before you need to do them such as expiring warranties, state registrations, inspections and even parts inventory.
- Tools to help you organize your shop paperwork and information it receives or generates while adapting to your existing processes.
- Integrations with your current accounting system and other business systems.
- Specifically designed mobile apps to integrate with our powerful suite of construction software so you can stay even more efficient and productive, no matter where you are.
- With HeavyJob Mobile, you can record a whole time card, employee and equipment hours as well as production quantities all on an ipad or tablet.
- With HeavyBid Mobile, you can estimate anywhere to complete tasks from simple estimates or change orders on-site and then sync it back to your main HeavyBid system.
- Gain wider acceptance by foreman or estimators through an easy-to-use mobile interface that’s fast to implement with little training.