Dispatching. Like you’ve never done it before.
The Dispatcher helps your construction dispatching move away from magnet boards and spreadsheets and into a centralized scheduling system.
Avoid downtime and delays due to not having the right equipment or people on the job site when they are needed.
Reduce unnecessary rentals by finding owned equipment at the shop or idle on another job.
Automate routine tasks with easy-to-use software so your dispatcher can do the work of two.
Integrates with other HCSS software like GPS and HeavyJob to save time and improve reporting.
Meet the magnet board of the future.
We’ve taken everything you know and love about your magnet board and made it smarter, faster, and more helpful.
Never go hunting for equipment again..
“Where’s that excavator bucket I bought last month? In fact, where’s that excavator?!” Sound familiar?
With The Dispatcher, you’ll always know where your resources are: every piece of equipment, buckets and other attachments, your small tools and inventory items, even your employees. More than that, all of this critical information won’t be stuck in one guy’s head. With The Dispatcher, you get visibility about your valuable resources spread throughout the company. And that knowledge leads to better decisions on rentals and resource allocation.
The Dispatcher Testimonial
“With The Dispatcher, everybody in the company knows where everything and everybody is, and that’s a huge benefit. We print out a custom report in the evenings before we leave so that the next morning there is no question on where anything is.”
- HeavyBid can help you find and correct estimating errors. HeavyBid will automatically identify many potential estimating errors and take you directly to them in your estimate so you can correct the issues.
- Mark items that need further review manually or have HeavyBid do it automatically for you. Once you’ve reviewed the items, HeavyBid can notify you if anything changes that require you to review them again.
- Instantly see the net effect of any cost change you make to the estimate and the detail behind the change down to the items, activities, and resources affected.
- Track all cost and price changes made to the estimate using HeavyBid’s audit trail. The audit trail can summarize every change or breakdown each to the lowest level of detail.
- Run cash flows on any project while taking into account variables such as inspection schedules, payment schedules and lags, client retainage, expense lags, advanced payments, payback schedules, interest rates, and more.
- Review your estimate with a comprehensive suite of reports. Choose from hundreds of standard, out-of-the-box reports.
- Create custom reports with our simple report writers or write your own against HeavyBid’s database.
- Create your own custom key indicators and analyze your estimates against benchmarks.
- Instantly update the estimate by making changes in project or item scope (such as quantity), rates, crew compositions, and more.
- Easily swap one material, equipment, labor craft, or crew for another throughout the estimate.
- Make project-level changes such as whether to work overtime, change shift lengths, switch to multi-shift work, and more, and instantly see the effect on your estimate.
- Quickly discount costs, such as company-owned equipment or company overhead, to gain a competitive advantage on a project.
- Easily swap out one option or method of work for another.
Manage today. Plan for tomorrow.
The planner view lets you get a handle on your schedule. With the fast click & drag operation, you can schedule resources days, weeks, or years in advance in just a few seconds.
- Allocate resources efficiently so you can get the most out of your owned equipment. By scheduling ahead, you can see future gaps or double-bookings and make the needed changes.
- Avoid downtime due to not having the right resources on the right job at the right time.
- Minimize rentals due to last-minute requests and emergency needs.
- Communicate the schedule to all of your operations so that everyone is on the same page.
Visually locate your equipment. Never lose another piece.
The map view lets you see the big picture and know exactly where your resources are.
Sometimes, choosing the right resource means choosing the closest one. We team up with Microsoft® Bing™ Maps to show you where your equipment and crews are, relative to each other and to your job sites. Want to locate the D8 closest to that new job? You’re one search away.
And if you choose to enhance your system with HCSS GPS, we’ll show your equipment moving on the map in real time.
Don’t plan your moves in the dark. Switching over to the map view can help you get a better feel for distance and time, and then choose the right moves that make sense for your company.
With HCSS GPS, The Dispatcher gets a little boost that can amount to tons of savings on your end — from theft prevention to increased production.
Real-time tracking. We’ll show you those dozers, dump trucks, and pavers moving on your screen, whether they’re working locally or crossing state borders. You’ll know when they enter and exit job sites and quarries, and even when they stray on a detour. This level of tracking means no more lost or stolen equipment for your company. And we never purge your HCSS GPS data, so you can review your fleet history at any time.
Production analysis. So you know where your equipment pieces are, but do you know what they’re doing, or how they’re performing? We’ll tell you when that dump truck was turned on, whether it’s been idling on the job, how many times it raised its bed, and how many cycles it took to get the job done. We can even calculate the number of tons it hauled and how much it’ll cost you. And with our real-time production graphs, you can recognize problem areas immediately and make changes while the job is still in progress.
And more. Beyond location tracking and production analysis, HCSS GPS can show your dispatcher the current equipment utilization, speed up your fuel tax reporting by analyzing equipment mileage by state, and much more.
Track all of your past, present, and future rentals.
Rentals are an inevitable part of the business, but they don’t have to be a hassle.
Use the rental module to track costs and due dates so you can rent with confidence.
- Know your estimated rental costs on a daily basis. No more surprises after you get your monthly invoice.
- Constant visibility of due dates and overdue equipment let you avoid fees and take advantage of free days left on your weekly or monthly rentals.
- Make better rent/buy decisions with the built-in analysis and reports.
- Rental history tracks why each piece was rented, what job it was used for, and which foreman used it.
Gain insights…from reports you never had.
Keeping track of your spending, equipment, and other data can feel like a battle.
But with automated reporting, you can get daily updates that help you stay in control.
Questions? Give us a call
We’re here to help you out. So if you have any questions, give us a call and speak to one of our software specialists.
800 – 683 – 3196
Learn about pricing
Wondering how much this will cost? Take a look, but keep in mind, that it can vary based upon your company needs.
Request a demo
Let one of our Software Specialists walk you through the ins and outs of our products.
12-Month Money-Back Software Guarantee
Legendary Customer Service
We know construction isn’t just 9 to 5. That’s why we’re here nights, weekends, and holidays when you need help with that last-minute bid or meeting that tight deadline.
24/7 Instant Support | Our goal is all calls answered in 3 rings or less | Never outsourced
Take a closer look
We’re always here to answer any questions you might have, but we also offer resources to let you explore our products on your own. Learn more about our products below.
We’ve worked with over 3,500 heavy construction companies over the last 26 years. Our software has set the industry standard for streamlining companies operations and affecting their bottom line.
Find out who uses HCSS. Search by state
The Dispatcher Testimonial
“The Dispatcher has turned out to be a great asset to our company. The ability to make move lists and track resource locations at the same time makes it very simple to keep track of our equipment.”
The Dispatcher Testimonial
“The drag and drop system as opposed to pen and paper or magnets has saved me 5 to 6 hours a week. With The Dispatcher now, I can keep track of all my buckets and attachments… No more spending days looking for the small stuff.”
Ford Construction Company once suffered the cost of missing buckets, time wasted looking for equipment attachments, and unnecessary rental expenses. But with The Dispatcher, Ford now has total control of its equipment fleet, and has become an award recipient for its innovative solutions.Read the Case Study
As T+C Contracting grew larger with a younger workforce, its operations had to quickly evolve to stay ahead of the competition in lean times.
T+C realized the trick is not to out-muscle their competition, but to outsmart them. And to do just that, T+C turned to HCSS software, including The Dispatcher, to provide smarter logistics, better project management, and more accurate records.
|Operating System||Windows 7|
|Computer/Processor||Intel Core i5/i7 or AMD Phenom II|
|Memory (RAM)||2GB or Higher|
|Disk Space||5GB + 3MB per estimate|
|Display||1280 x 1024 or higher|
|Operating System||Windows 2008 R2|
|Computer/Processor||Dual Quad-Core Processors (AMD Opteron or Intel Xeon Series)|
|Memory (RAM)||8GB or Higher|
|Disk Space||10GB + 3MB per estimate|
|Hard Disk||15K RPM SAS-SCSI in RAID 1 or better configuration|
|NIC (Network Interface Card)||1GB|