Imagine if you had someone on your team that automatically calculated and sent the best production plan for Foremen to execute on each day.
Every day they could show the Project Manager the different production options using their current job data and calculate if that day will meet expected production. If it doesn’t, they could show ways to improve to get the job back on track and even simulate different what-if scenarios so the Project Manager can know their options.
How valuable would that person be to your team?
How much easier would it be to hit budget if you had dedicated help like that?
The fortunate thing is, you don’t need to go out and hire someone to calculate and simulate different scenarios for you. The Production Planner in HeavyJob is a production planning and tracking software feature that can do all the heavy lifting so you can quickly find your path to profitability.
How Production Planner Works
- One button pulls in from your time card your existing crew, quantities, and hours into the planner.
- Production Planner instantly calculates your planned and expected production, as well as the variance between them.
- You can adjust your crew makeup, hours, and production rates to simulate what-if scenarios and decide how aggressive you want your team to be.
- You can send Production Plans to Foremen for a single day or across longer date ranges so they can see the ideal plan to execute when they start their day.
It’s easy to imagine how much of an impact planning ahead with production tracking software like Production Planner could make for your company. At the Solutions Summit on Jan 27th and 28th, construction company leaders will be talking through the impact planning ahead can have on your business.
If you already have HeavyJob, consider using Production Planner when scenarios like these happen.
- A big change order comes in
- You discover you’re not hitting current production goals
- Need to finish something before an upcoming deadline
- Want to see how much impact a piece of equipment’s addition or removal would be to production
If you want to learn more about Production Planner or get extra training on it, reach out to HCSS support at any time to get help.
Other HCSS Products & Integration
Do you already use HeavyJob and want to take your planning to the next level? You can explore more HCSS products like:
HCSS Plans – Use daily and weekly as-built markups for in-depth quantity tracking takeoffs and planning in our all-in-one digital blueprint and document management solution. Quickly estimate and plan future work based on a past day’s work and make sure that none of your other crews have conflicts in real time.
HCSS Dispatcher – Efficiently see then manage all resources across your company in one easy-to-use scheduling and dispatching system. It allows your team to track equipment, crews, tools, and rentals today so you can better plan for tomorrow.
Equipment360 – Easily manage your growing fleet with tools that connect your office, field and shop. Increase uptime with a robust preventative maintenance schedule, track shop and equipment costs for full transparency, manage work orders efficiently and more.
Contact us to learn more about production planning and tracking software.