HCSS Consulting Services will help you continue to improve the usage and knowledge of your products. A dedicated, committed HCSS consultant will help you analyze and tweak your current processes, learn advanced features and functionality, improve integration between all HCSS products and the other software you use to run your business, and learn new features that have been added to the software.
In addition, you will become a part of any new HCSS initiatives and help us direct the future of our products.
- Auditing Your Usage of HeavyJob
- Making Quantities More Measurable and Relevant
- Best Practices in Tracking Quantities
- From field training experiences to how to set up the best budget to capture quantities
- Using Pay Estimate and Revenue Quantities
- Using Forecasting
- Where do you forecast? Is it easy? Where do you need the information to reside?
- Utilizing Job Cost and Advanced Reports
- Tracking and Reporting Material
- Tracking and Reporting Subs
- Getting Employees to use HeavyJob Employee
- Getting the Final Employees Using Paper Time Cards to Switch to HeavyJob
- Reducing Equipment Allocation to Jobs
- Identifying Missing Integration Points
- To accounting, scheduling, other HCSS products
- How Planning Work in the Field Can Affect Production and Cost
- Make your field accountable for their work and performance.
- Auditing Your Usage of HCSS Safety
- Using JHAs
- Using Analytics to Provide Leading Indicators
- Using Inspections to Identify and Fix Issues in the field
- Best practices to capture, teach from, and learn from safety risks.
- Transition Training: From Basic to Pro
- Auditing Your Usage of Equipment360
- Configuring and Using the Parts System
- Implementing GPS to Replace Manual Meter Collection
- Utilizing Accounting Costs (TrueUp) to Monitor Equipment Value and Depreciation
- Tracking Fuel and Sending Data to Estimates
- Auditing Your Usage of HCSS Dispatcher
- Adding Additional Resources
- Those not set up in initial implementation
- Augmenting or Adding Integration Points with Other HCSS Products
- Reducing Small Tool Cost
- Codebook Workshops
- Auditing Your Usage of HeavyBid
- Starting to Take Quotes in HeavyBid
- Soliciting Bids from HeavyBid
- Closing the Bid Efficiently
- Understanding Reports