User’s Group Meeting
Our annual User’s Group Meetings are the highlight of our year. Since 1990, the UGM has been a place for customers to come together and learn more about HCSS products while also networking with colleagues from across the country. With every meeting, we focus on three main goals:
1. Help companies improve their usage of HCSS software.
2. Get feedback from customers on what they want to see in future versions.
3. Have FUN and give customers the chance to learn best practices from each other.
HCSS UGM 2016
January 27th – 29th & February 12th – 19th
Check out our new series of “lunch and learn” webinars! Each 30- to 45-minute webinar is designed around a particular business problem or HCSS software feature. We’ll show you how our tools can help solve business problems, complete with tips and tricks for working efficiently. Because webinars are taught live, you’ll have an opportunity to get your questions answered by one of our experienced HCSS trainers or product experts.
Upcoming HCSS Events
- July 23 - July 24 at HCSS
- September 10 - September 11 at Crowne Plaza Seattle Airport Hotel
- October 22 - October 23 at HCSS
- November 12 - November 13 at Caesars Atlantic City
- December 3 - December 4 at HCSS