Everything you need to know about your equipment, at your fingertips.
- Preventative maintenance schedules customized for your equipment.
- Generate alerts from automated telematics meter readings or manually recorded hours.
- Easily convert a PM alert to a work order.
- Digital mechanic schedule to easily balance workloads and assign based on skills.
- Review completed work, notes, images, parts and labor before approving.
- Quickly add or convert backlog items and upcoming PMs to work orders.
- Review, edit and approve from anywhere.
- Track and manage overtime, travel time, and double time.
- Charge to cost codes, assign damages to job, and edit notes.
- Charge to cost codes, assign damages to job, edit notes and override onsite pay class.
Explore More Features
Instant Maintenance Requests
- Anyone in the field can submit detailed requests with photos for free.
- Minimize equipment downtime with instant alerts to the shop.
- Convert detailed requests to work orders and assign to mechanic from anywhere.
- Identify “problem children” by comparing asset utilization to historical averages.
- Quickly spot equipment approaching its expected lifespan.
- Generate reports on demand to show equipment costs and performance.
Parts Inventory Management
- Set alerts when quantity drops below a certain number.
- Bulk import vendor information for commonly ordered parts.
- Receive alerts on work orders when waiting on a part.
- Accurate, real-time meter readings drive precise preventative maintenance.
- View locations of equipment with open work orders to map efficient mechanic travel.
- Fault codes generate immediate alerts to the shop for repair.
Safety Inspections Integration
- Failed inspection items, including notes and photos, become alerts to the shop.
- View and add reported inspection issues to a work order in seconds.
- Closed work order automatically updates status to “corrected” and includes repair details to close the loop.
Owners & Executives
Better, more granular data to manage your equipment and shop costs.
- Ensure you save $11 for every $1 spent on preventative maintenance program.
- Items under warranty are flagged BEFORE work is done and proof of maintenance records is at your fingertips.
- Reduce downtime and improve communication with instant maintenance requests and inspection alerts from the field to the shop.
- Transform the shop from a “black hole” to “all-knowing” with detailed item codes tracking costs down to the penny.
- Historical equipment costs drive budgets for future work and give you a snapshot of costs to-date on specific assets or your entire fleet.
- Access custom asset reports in minutes without the need to cobble together reports across multiple software systems.
- 30,000 foot view of your fleet with easy-to-spot trends around utilization, life expectancy and equipment costs.
- Compare performance of individual pieces across an asset class to identify your “work horses” and your “problem children”.
- View costs-to-date vs. depreciation to determine the sweet spot for selling off pieces of equipment.
Another tool in your tool belt to get the job done right.
- Take your filing cabinet along wherever you go with access to complete equipment histories and all your assigned work orders – even without internet.
- Submit time cards from your truck at the end of the day, saving a drive back to the office.
- View equipment locations and open work orders to knock-out nearby work or plan your route efficiently for the day.
- View name of previous mechanic in equipment history in the case of questions/concerns on past work.
- Equipment history and work order details like photos tell you everything you need to know to get the job done.
- Balanced work orders so you don’t get overloaded or get assigned work that’s not in your wheelhouse.
- Submit time card in 1/3rd of the time, including details like overtime, damage-related repair hours and item codes.
- Get approval of time cards quicker with less back-and-forth.
- Notification with clear reasoning for any rejected time cards allow you to make quick revisions and resubmit.
Shop and equipment costs that fit seamlessly into your workflow, including AP.
Accounting Software Compatibility
- Exports to accounting systems & ERPs, reducing double-entry time and frustration.
- Customized work and item codes to match your current system.
- Option to automatically sync up equipment lists with your current accounting system.
- Track costs all the way down to the penny, instead of just a line total for the shop.
- Better forecasting using budgets based on past equipment costs.
- Utilize historical parts info to plan more turnovers and drive down inventory costs.
- Data and reports easily generated by the shop, reducing frequency of requests to accounting until closer to purchasing or selling the asset.
- Catch underutilized assets sooner to improve performance of the fleet and increase the bottom line.
- Previous and predicted operating expenses shown against your depreciation line to identify optimal time to rebuild or replace.