While HeavyJob helps organizations streamline their processes by eliminating manual procedures, receiving immediate feedback against the budget, and reducing duplicate entry, the HCSS field apps make these processes even more efficient and effective. With a smartphone or tablet, recording entries from the field is now easier than ever.
- Record time cards.
- Attach and send photos.
- Record diary entries.
Equipment360 Mobile Mechanic
With the Mobile Mechanic field-entry system, your mechanic will be able to easily interact with work orders and enter items such as time, parts information, service readings, notes, and even view documents or attachments all at once.
Get access to information for every piece of equipment
- Active work orders
- Equipment specifications backlog
- Reference parts list
- Active warranties
- and more…
Automatic time cards
With automatic time cards you can instantly build your mechanic’s time card every day to streamline the review and submission process.
Managing fuel consumption can be a challenge. This difficulty is often due to the number of different systems you use to capture different fuel data. With FuelerPlus, all your data is gathered from the different systems you use, and delivered in an easy-to-use format. FuelerPlus can capture everything from your fuelers, including topping off fluids and servicing your equipment.
Track your Fueler’s activities.
FuelerPlus mobile will allow you to capture each of your fueler’s activities such as:
- Amount of fluid dispensed
- Meter readings
- Duration on the job
- and more…
Reduce paper tickets and dual entry.
Mobile integration allows your foreman to enter in all of their fuel tickets and tracking information from the field through an easy-to-use mobile system.
HCSS Safety for Mobile
HCSS Safety allows you to formalize your safety program through the ability to track and monitor the progress of your employees, environment, and job site compliance.
- Run effective safety meetings. Foremen have over 500 pre-loaded tool box talks in the Field Manager.
- Simple mobile data entry. Foremen can quickly record information such as meetings, inspections, and near misses all from the field.
- Access to skills and certifications. Through the Field Manager, you have access to all of your crew and equipment certifications, skills, and assignments that allow you easy access to documentation on-site when asked by regulators.
- Integration with HeavyJob The Safety Field Manager integrates with HeavyJob so you can access all of your field operations in one place to ensure everyone is on the same page.