Estimating & Bidding Software | HeavyBid
The standard in estimating software for heavy civil and infrastructure construction. Developed hand-in-hand with some of the most respected names in the construction, HeavyBid will help you bid more work in less time.
- Bid more in less time
- Spend more time on estimating
- Estimate with greater accuracy
- Reduce risks and mistakes
- Streamline your business processes
Job Costing, Field Entry & Reporting Software | HeavyJob
An easy-to-use system that helps you collect field data, get next day reporting, and streamline payroll. Use it on any combination of smartphones, tablets, laptops, and desktops. From foremen in the field to management in the office, your employees can now work more efficiently than ever.
- Track your job costs while managing activities in the field
- Analyze job production in real time to assess what improvements need to be made
- Recognize and correct production issues
- Electronic storage means you can say goodbye to the old paper-and-pencil
- Make informed decisions with instant, same-day field information
Resource Management Software | TheDispatcher
Advanced resource management software for your equipment, trucking, labor, and tools. Don’t just track your resources – plan, analyze, and improve usage to get the most out of them.
- Increase company communication and efficiency through all corporate levels
- No more whiteboards and chasing information
- Equipment analyzer allows you to keep your equipment costs in check
- Eliminate idle time. The Dispatcher collects and analyzes equipment runtime
- Optimize your resources while staying on budget and schedule
- Ability to plan for tomorrow while managing today
Equipment Maintenance Software | Equipment360
Maintenance software for your heavy equipment. From document management to work order tracking, Equipment360 provides a single place to manage all of your shop needs and streamline your shop processes.
- Preventative maintenance scheduling & alerting
- Work order & time card management
- Mechanic planning & scheduling tools
- Parts inventory control & analysis
- Asset management cost & utilization reporting
- Fuel & fluid tracking
- Skills & certification management
Safety Management Software | Safety Application
The perfect solution for implementing a successful safety program in construction. Capture meetings, inspections, and incidents directly in the field, even on the most remote job site with
no Internet connection.
- One central location to house all your safety tools
- Create, manage and maintain a safety-first focused culture
- Ability to forecast accidents before they happen
- Influence safety performance on job sites
- Reduce exposure to loss
- Increase profit potential
Fuel Tracking Software | FuelerPlus
Fuel and fluid tracking solution for your heavy fleet. Whether it’s on-road or off-road diesel, lube, oil, or coolant, FuelerPlus tracks it. It even captures all of your fuelers’ activities in the field.
- Track all fluid dispensed to your equipment or job
- Capture all of your fuelers’ activities in the field
- Mobile capability allows you to track the many levels of fuel transfers
- Track more than just fuel, every drop of fluid your fuelers dispense from oil, coolant to lube or diesel
- Track transactions from third-party vendors like Gasboy®, Phoenix™ Fuel Systems, or Wright Express®.
GPS Hardware & Software | HCSS GPS
Smart equipment tracking and analysis for the heavy construction market. Whether you’re looking to improve your trucking operations, monitor driver behavior, or prevent theft, HCSS GPS has the hardware and data plan to fit your budget and needs.
- Instantly see where all of your equipment is
- Captuer meter readings automatically
- Analyze cycle times to reduce bottlenecks as they’re happening
- Calculate and report mileage by state
- Reduce fuel costs by monitoring equipment idle times
- Alert when drivers enter off-limit areas
- Recover stolen equipment quickly with instant theft alert
Cloud Hosting | HCSS Cloud Services
We expect you to be the experts when it comes to building roads and bridges. But we don’t expect you to wrestle with rapidly evolving technology or struggle with keeping your data safe. That’s why we created HCSS Cloud Apps—the most convenient, care-free, and secure way to use your favorite HCSS products.
- Host your HCSS software and data on highly secure Citrix® servers
- 24/7 technical service, security maintenance, data backups and product updates
- Ability to access your HCSS software anywhere an internet connection is available
HCSS Mobile Apps
It’s HCSS in the palm of your hands. We’re talking fully-integrated construction apps that handle real work. From estimating to field entry, now you can stay even more efficient and productive, no matter where you are.
Whether you have an iPhone®, iPad®, or an Android™ device, these apps were made for you.
- Use HCSS licenses on various combinations of desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones
- Cater to your team’s technology preferences
- Specifically designed construction apps that integrate directly with the powerful HCSS suite of software
- Seamless integration with your accounting systems, even on the go
- Constant internet connection not required, mix and match devices in connected and disconnected modes